If you are driving a minibus as part of a sports team or society based activity, please remember the following points:
1. Prior to driving the buses, you must fill in one of the pre-driving check forms and if there is a fault with the bus you must report it immediately to Ross and the bus will be removed from service until the fault is sorted.
2. The minibus must be returned as found - meaning, all litter must be removed from the bus and any clubs or soc's returning the bus full of rubbish will be charged a £20 cleaning fee and run the risk of being banned from further hiring of the bus.
3. The box with all paperwork and keys must be returned on the same day as hire to the lounge bar manager's office, unless you are back late and the bar is shut when they must be returned by 10am the following day.
4. When you use the bus, if on your return journey the bus is under a quarter of a tank full, then please fill it up using the fuel card and place the receipt back into the box with the card.
5. When returning the buses, please ensure they are returned to the back car part and into the allocated spaces.
6. When parking the buses, please ensure that they are parked facing the right way, as when the car park is full, it is extremely hard to reverse them out of the spaces.
On a separate note:
- Please all be aware that the minibuses are branded and any misuse, reckless driving or speeding reported will mean you will be banned from using the buses which will have a detrimental effect on your club/society.
- The speed limit on campus is 10 miles per hour.
- Any speeding fines picked up from the buses will be redirected to the person driving the bus at the time and you will be liable for the fine and the points.